This is a list of the commands used by Mudae. The majority of these can already be viewed using $help, but they are documented here nonetheless. The descriptions also come from Mudae (the bot itself really is your best guide!).
Please remember that the
$s) or /commandsearch commands can be used to look up every command as well. Additionally, all available slash commands may be viewed by typing /. Typing a command without its flags will also give you even more information (both of these are much easier ways to get help with commands).
- REMINDER: This list, like everything else on the Wiki, is maintained by volunteers. If you find that a command is missing or has been changed, please feel free to add it or notify the Wiki's admins.
- 1 WAIFU ROULETTE
- 2 HAREM ARRANGEMENT
- 3 SEARCH
- 4 CUSTOMIZATION
- 4.1 $note <Character>$<Message> ($n)
- 4.2 $changeimg <Character>$<Image position>
- 4.3 $addimg <character>$<imgur link> ($ai)
- 4.4 $addimglist ($ail)
- 4.5 $randomimg
- 4.6 $rollsleft
- 4.7 $alist <Character> ($al)
- 4.8 $alias <Alias> ($a)
- 4.9 $alias2 <Character>$<Text> ($a2)
- 4.10 $noteimg <Character>$<Image position>$<Text> ($ni)
- 4.11 $addcustom ($ac)
- 4.12 $like <Name> ($l)
- 4.13 $likelist ($ll)
- 4.14 $renameclaim <Text>
- 4.15 $renamedivorce <Text>
- 4.16 $renameharem <Text> ($rh)
- 4.17 $renamelikelist <Text> ($rll)
- 4.18 $profilebadge ($pb)
- 4.19 $profilearrange ($pa)
- 4.20 $badge
- 4.21 $claimreact ($cr)
- 4.22 $kakerareact ($kr)
- 4.23 $setfooter
- 4.24 $imglink
- 4.25 $hideinfodisable
- 4.26 $personalrare ($persr)
- 4.27 $embedcolor <character name>$<hex ID>
- 4.28 $ecall <hex ID>
- 4.29 $colormm
- 4.30 $colorpr
- 4.31 $colorll
- 4.32 $colorsl
- 5 UTILITY
- 5.1 $marryup ($mu)
- 5.2 $rollsup ($ru)
- 5.3 $timersup ($tu)
- 5.4 $wish <Character> ($w)
- 5.5 $wishseries <Series> ($ws)
- 5.6 $wishlist ($wl)
- 5.7 $firstwish
- 5.8 $disable <Series> ($d)
- 5.9 $disablelist ($dl)
- 5.10 $antidisable <Series>
- 5.11 $selfreset
- 5.12 $togglewestern
- 5.13 $toggleirl
- 5.14 $tip
- 5.15 $rolls
- 5.16 $daily
- 5.17 $haremcopy
- 5.18 $kakeracopy
- 5.19 $limroul
- 6 FLAGS LIST
- 7 MODERATION
- 7.1 $forcedivorce <Character>
- 7.2 $cleanuser <User ID>
- 7.3 $userdivorce <Character>
- 7.4 $thanos <User ID>
- 7.5 $thanosall
- 7.6 $bitesthedust
- 7.7 $clearnotes <User ID>
- 7.8 $clearwishes <User ID>
- 7.9 $resetalias2 <User ID>
- 7.10 $resetalias
- 7.11 $resetimg
- 7.12 $fullreset
- 7.13 $leftusers
- 7.14 $restorelist
- 7.15 $restore <User ID> <Character>
- 7.16 $restoreseries <User ID> <Series>
- 7.17 $channeldeny <Command>
- 7.18 $channelrestrict <Command>
- 7.19 $setchannel
- 7.20 $restrict <Role ID> <Command>
- 7.21 $deny <Role ID> <Command>
- 7.22 $togglesilent
- 7.23 $setpermission
- 7.24 $givecustom
- 8 SERVER OPTIONS
- 8.1 $settings
- 8.2 $setrare
- 8.3 $settimer
- 8.4 $setrolls
- 8.5 $setclaim
- 8.6 $shifthour
- 8.7 $setinterval
- 8.8 $haremlimit
- 8.9 $togglereact
- 8.10 $channelinstance
- 8.11 $gamemode
- 8.12 $servlimroul
- 8.13 $toggleclaimrolls
- 8.14 $togglelikerolls
- 8.15 $togglekakerarolls
- 8.16 $togglehentai
- 8.17 $toggledisturbing
- 8.18 $toggleclaimrank
- 8.19 $togglelikerank
- 8.20 $serverdisable <Character/Series>
- 8.21 $togglesnipe
- 8.22 $togglekakerasnipe
- 8.23 $perstogglereact
- 8.24 $toggleslash
- 9 KAKERA
- 10 KEYS
- 11 WAIFU ARENA
- 12 POKÉSLOT
- 13 MULTIPLAYER GAMES
- 14 ANIME
- 15 WORDS
- 16 COUNTDOWNS
- 17 PREDICTIONS
- 18 RANDOM EVENTS
- 19 UTILITY
- 20 EMBEDS
Collect waifus and husbandos. Be the first to take their heart!
These commands are used to generate waifus or husbandos to claim.
Random waifu. React quickly with a ❤️.
Random husbando. React quickly with a ❤️.
Random waifu or husbando. React quickly with a ❤️.
The commands above include two types of characters: game and animanga. Add the letter g to just roll game characters ($wg/$hg/$mg) or a to just roll animanga characters ($wa/$ha/$ma). Use x to roll both animanga+game characters with slash command. (/wx, /hx, /mx)
For most of the commands, get more help by typing them. You can also use $search to search for a specific command.
Inventory of your conquests.
See the category flags list below to know how to filter your harem and other lists!
$marryexchange <@User> <character>
Exchange with the mentioned player. Add $ <number of ka> at the end if you want to add kakera with the character.
Short: $me <@User> <character>
$give <@User> <character>
Gift the mentioned player a character. This feature is unlimited if both the gifter and the receiver spent 8000 kakera on badges (and with this, unlocked multi-trading). If this is not the case, a player can only receive a free gift once every 12 hours; any additional gift will consume their claim.
Change your favorite waifu/husbando and always display their image.
Sort your spouses.
$sm <character to sort at the 1st position> $ <character to sort at the 2nd position> ...
To start the sort at a specific position:
$smpos <Reference character> $ <Character to sort after the reference character> ...
- Sort by harem flag:
$sm$mm<flag>(Examples: $sm$mmr, $sm$mmw re:zero, $sm$fnw note...)
- Sort by harem note:
$sm note <note to sort first> $ <note to sort second> ...
- Sort by series:
$sm series <Series to sort first> $ <Series to sort second> ...
- Sort alphabetically:
- Sort all your harem in reverse order:
Divorce a character and receive their value in kakera. You can divorce multiple character at once by separating them with $ (example: $divorce zero two$rem$asuna)
Display your server profile. Options: <user ID>, serv <server ID>
$infomarry <Character> ($im)
Search for a character
- $im <character>$ if you want to return the list instead of one character.
- $im <character>$<page> to jump to the page.
- $ims for a direct message of the images.
- $imd for more details during inexact searches.
- $im =<character> (or $im <character>=) to only search for names containing a part starting (or ending) exactly by your request.
Characters disabled from your rolls ($disable, $togglewestern...) are indicated with 🚫
$infomarrya <Series> ($ima)
Search for a series.
- $ima <series>$ if you want to return the list instead of one character.
- $ima <series>$<page> to jump to the page.
- $ima =<series> (or $ima <series>=) to only search for series containing a part starting (or ending) exactly by your request.
- Options: w, h, wh, w=, h=, o, o-, r, r-, l, l-, d, t, c, u, s, b, g, g-, g=, g-=, k, k=, k-, a, i, i-, m, y, y=, x, x+, x-
- See the category flags list below
- Options: w, h, wh, w=, h=, o, o-, r, r-, l, l-, d, t, c, u, s, b, g, g-, g=, g-=, k, k=, k-, a, i, i-, m, y, y=, x, x+, x-
Number of characters left for your server
Find notes from the $note command
Find notes in all harems of the server.
Top 1000 characters. Or $top #<rank>
- Flag Options and Arguments: w, h, wh, o, c, u, v, <series>, <page>
- See flags list below
Server character ranking
List of your player settings.
List of your unlocked bonuses.
$note <Character>$<Message> ($n)
Add a message next to the character in your harem.
$changeimg <Character>$<Image position>
Change the main image of the character.
Short: $ci or $c
(Moderator) Add a custom image for an existing character.
Server list of custom images.
Randomize images during your rolls.
- $randomimg 0: Images are not random. (Default value)
- $randomimg 1: Images are random for ALL your rolls.
- $randomimg 2: Images are only random for your rolls of UNCLAIMED characters.
- $randomimg 3: Images are only random for your rolls of CLAIMED characters.
- $randomimg 4: Images are only random for your rolls of characters CLAIMED BY YOURSELF.
Change where the '2 rolls left' message is displayed.
- $rollsleft 0: The message ⚠️ 2 ROLLS LEFT ⚠️ appears below the image. (Default value)
- $rollsleft 1: The message ⚠️ 2 ROLLS LEFT ⚠️ appears just above the image.
- $rollsleft 2: The message ⚠️ 2 ROLLS LEFT ⚠️ appears above the embed.
- $rollsleft 3: The message ⚠️ 2 ROLLS LEFT ⚠️ doesn't appear anymore.
$alist <Character> ($al)
See available aliases for a character.
$alias <Alias> ($a)
Swap the main name for an available alias.
$alias2 <Character>$<Text> ($a2)
Change the secondary alias to whatever text you want ($a2list: server list). The a2 can be 200 characters long maximum. To remove the secondary alias, leave the text portion blank.
$noteimg <Character>$<Image position>$<Text> ($ni)
Add a message for an image.
(Moderator) Add a custom character for your server (1000 max).
$like <Name> ($l)
Add a character to your likelist (or a series with $la/$lg).
Your list of favorite characters (or favorite series with $llanim/$llgame).
Change your claim message. You must include a place for the character's name as charname and a place for the user's name as username. To replace all spaces by `_` (for https://memegen.link/), use `_username` and `_charname`
- $rc none: Change claim text to default text
Example: $renameclaim username and charname are now married!
Rename your divorce message. You must include a place for the character's name as <charname> and a place for the user's name as <username>.
Example: <$renamedivorce username and charname are now divorced.>
$renameharem <Text> ($rh)
Change the title of your harem.
$renamelikelist <Text> ($rll)
Change your likelist title. Add a or g for animanga or game lists.
Choose the badges that appear on your profile.
Arrange or hide your profile categories.
Your list of badges.
(Moderator) Customize the rolls emojis.
(Admin) Customize the kakera rolls emojis.
Display name/series under the image during your rolls
Display image links during your rolls
Hide the emoji indicating a character is disabled (for $im/$mmi)
Change the spawn rarity of already claimed characters.
$embedcolor <character name>$<hex ID>
Change the embed color for characters with keys.
$ecall <hex ID>
Change the embed color for all of your characters with keys
Change the embed color (side line) of your $mm.
Change the embed color (side line) of your profile.
Change the embed color (side line) of your like list.
$colorsl: Change the embed color (side line) of your $sl.
Time left before your next claim.
Rolls left before the next reset.
Timers merged in one message (mu, ru, du, ku, rtu, dku, bku).
- $tus: get a DM of your $tu
- $tuarrange: arrange the order of the categories for your $tu command. Short: $ta
List of categories:
claim, rolls, daily, keys, kakerareact, kakerapower, kakerainfo, kakerastock, rt, dk, pokemon, vote, jump, rollsreset
jump is used to jump a line (up to 10 jump)
Categories not specified in the command will be hidden.
Example (default value): $ta claim rolls daily jump kakerareact kakerapower kakerainfo kakerastock jump rt dk vote
$wish <Character> ($w)
Be mentioned when the character is rolled.
- For multiple wishes, separate them with a $
- $wishremove to remove.
- $wishdm to be mentioned by DM instead and make your wishlist private.
- $wishd to add a character to your wishlist and make the bot autodelete your wish command.
- $wishl instead of $wish to lock your wish (effects: not affected by $wp and $wpx) U
- $wishk instead of $wish to wish for more kakera (effects: +220 kakera instead of +200 with Silver IV bonus, mentions/DM disabled when the character spawns and not considered as a wish for the wishprotect kakeraloot feature)
- You can combine those options. Example: $wishdlk
$wishseries <Series> ($ws)
(Player premium) Be mentioned for each character of the series.
Your wishlist or someone else's. Using $wishlist when your wishlist is private will send your wishlist to you in a dm. Add t ($wlt) to see which roll commands can be used to roll your wished characters.
Define a favorite wish. It will spawn more often with the 2nd floor of $kt.
$disable <Series> ($d)
Remove a series from YOUR rolls. $enable to remove (or $enableall). For multiple series, separate them with a $
Your disable list or someone else's (Option s for DM)
Prevent the deactivation of the series from your rolls (useful if you disable a bundle). $antidisablelist for your antidisablelist.
List of personal full reset commands.
Disable/enable western series from your animanga rolls
Disable/enable series with IRL people for your rolls.
Display a tip.
Vote for Mudae and get a rolls reset ($vote to check).
Obtain a rolls reset every 20 hours.
(Player premium II) Copy your harem on another server, under conditions.
(Player premium II) Copy your kakera/kakeraloots/badges on another server, under conditions.
(Mode 2) Disable the less popular characters.
Add letters to some commands if you want to display different details. Those are combinable. Example: $mmwr only displays your waifus (flag w) and how they are ranked (flag r)
Available arguments (type a space after the command and don't type the < >): <series name>, <page>, <@User, User ID or User tag>, $mm serv <server ID>, $mm abc
Example: $mmwr Re:Zero
(Admin) release a character
$cleanuser <User ID>
(Admin/yourself) Reset harem and wishes from the user
Reset the harem of the character's owner
$thanos <User ID>
(Admin) Randomly divorce half of the user harem
(Admin) Divorce half of the harem of each player in the server
- $thanosall requiem: Divorce half of the harem of each player in the server in exchange for the kakera value of the characters in each users harem.
(Owner) Reset all harems of the server
- $bitesthedust requiem: Reset all harems of the server in exchange for the kakera value of the characters in each users harem.
$clearnotes <User ID>
(Admin) Clear notes of an user
- $noteremoveall: Clear your notes
$clearwishes <User ID>
(Admin) Clear wishes of an user
- $wishremoveall ($wrall): Clear your wishes
$resetalias2 <User ID>
(Admin) Reset $alias2 of a user's characters.
- (Mod) $resetalias2 unclaimed: Reset $alias2 for all the unclaimed characters of your server
- $selfresetalias2: reset $alias2 of your characters.
(Admin) Reset $alias of a user's characters.
- (Mod) $resetalias unclaimed: Reset $alias for all the unclaimed characters of your server
- $selfresetalias: reset $alias of your characters.
(Admin) Reset $changeimg of a user's characters.
- (Mod) $resetimg unclaimed: Reset $changeimg for all the unclaimed characters of your server
- $selfresetimg: reset $changeimg of your characters.
(Admin) Choose to reset everyone's aliases, images, wishes, disablelists, embedcolors or keys.
List of players who left the server with characters/wishes/kakera.
List of divorced characters by moderation commands.
$restore <User ID> <Character>
(Admin) Restore a character from the restorelist.
$restoreseries <User ID> <Series>
(Admin) Restore a series from the restorelist.
(admin) Disable some commands in the current channel.
(Admin) Restrict some commands to the current channel.
(Admin) Archaic version of $channeldeny.
$restrict <Role ID> <Command>
(Owner) Restrain some commands to a role.
$deny <Role ID> <Command>
(Owner) Deny some commands for a role.
(Owner) Change how the bot answers to a disabled command.
(Owner/Admin) Archaic version of $restrict.
(Admin) Give an unclaimed custom character.
List of the server settings.
(Admin) Change the spawn rarity of already claimed characters (up to 4 for non premium).
(Admin) Change the number of seconds during which you can claim a character.
(Admin) Decrease (or increase if server premium) the number of rolls for the whole server.
(Admin + premium I/II) Change the claim interval (up to one per hour) Can be used by non-premium to increase the interval.
(Admin) shift the exact hour of the claim reset.
(Admin + premium II) Change the exact minute of the claim/rolls reset.
(Admin) Change the maximum number of characters per user.
(Admin) Configure the automatic addition of hearts under the rolls.
- $togglereact 0: Reactions are only added under public wishes. To claim any other character, the user has to manually add any emoji. (default value)
- $togglereact 1: Reactions are never automatically added under the rolls of characters.
- $togglereact 2: Reactions are automatically added under the rolls of everyone BUT your server has only 7 base rolls per hour (before applied boosts).
(Admin) Create a new instance (server) in the channel.
(Admin) Change the server game mode.
(Mode 2, Admin) Disable the less popular characters.
(Admin) Display or not claim ranks during rolls.
(Admin) Display or not like ranks during rolls.
(Admin) Display or not the kakera value during rolls.
(Admin) Toggle Hentai series.
(Admin) Toggle series containing horror images.
(Admin) Toggle character ranking by number of claims.
(Admin) Toggle character ranking by number of likes.
(Admin) Rolls-disable up to 500 characters for the whole server.
(Admin) Change the possibility to claim on other players' rolls.
- $togglesnipe 0 (default value, no restriction) Any character rolled can be sniped by anyone.
- $togglesnipe 1 (partial restriction) When someone rolls a character they have in their wishlist, this character can't be sniped for 10 seconds.
- $togglesnipe 2 (full restriction) Any character rolled can't be sniped for 10 seconds.
- $togglesnipe 3: When someone rolls a WISHED character, this character can't be sniped for 8 seconds EXCEPT for people wishing for this character (AND the roller)
- $togglesnipe 4: When someone rolls a WISHED character, this character can't be sniped for 8 seconds EXCEPT for people wishing for this character (the roller CAN'T claim the character either, except if they wished for it)
- $togglesnipe 5: Any character rolled can't be sniped except for people wishing for this character (and the roller)
- $togglesnipe 6: Any character rolled can't be sniped except for people wishing for this character (the roller can't claim this wish except if they wished for it)
(Admin) Prevent people from reacting on kakera that appeared on the rolls of other users (sniping).
- $togglekakerasnipe 0: (default value, no restriction) Any kakera rolled can be sniped by anyone.
- $togglekakerasnipe 1: (partial restriction) Kakera rolled from $mk can't be sniped for 8 seconds.
- $togglekakerasnipe 2: (full restriction) Any kakera rolled can't be sniped for 8 seconds.
Change whether reactions should be automatically added during high traffic hours (4am to 11pm PST) for YOUR rolls. Add "fullday" after the command to apply the effects to the whole day.
- $perstogglereact 0: During your rolls, you are using the server's current $togglereact value. (default value)
- $perstogglereact 1: During your rolls, reactions are automatically added under public wishes only.
- $perstogglereact 2: Reactions are automatically added under ALL your rolls BUT you get only 7 base rolls per hour (before applied boosts).
Enable or disable slash commands for your server.
Collect kakera and earn advantages for the marry roulette!
Main Article: Kakera
Tells you how to earn kakera in your server and your progression.
Details of the kakera rewards.
Earn even more rewards with kakera loots (endgame kakera).
Time left before you can react again to a kakera.
Earn a daily amount of kakera.
Kakera server ladder.
Give kakera to someone.
Where or whether you should be notified for Silver IV/Bronze IV bonuses.
(Premium) Force spawn a kakera (1 to 3 per hour).
(Admin) Enable/disable the different means of collecting kakera.
(Admin) Display or not the kakera value during rolls.
(Admin) Change the base value of some kakera badges.
(Admin) Refund invested kakera from some users and reset their kakera badge.
(Admin) Remove kakera from some users and add them to the amount of kakera scraps.
(Server owner) Completely delete the kakeraloots of someone.
(Admin) Give kakera scraps to any user.
See the amount of kakera scraps for your server.
Unlock the full potential of your character and earn more rewards!
Main Article: Keys
Main Article: Arena
Invest skill points in a character you own.
- GM equivalent: $skillsgm
Start the game. This command is only handled by the bot Mudae GM: Invite Link.
(Harem option) Your characters ready for the fight.
To see one character ready for the fight.
Add a customized sentence when the character is out
- GM equivalent: $dsgm
Add a customized sentence when the character wins
- GM equivalent: $vsgm
Define your favorite choice for the waifu arena.
- GM equivalent: $favarenagm
Earn Pokémon at the Rocket casino.
Main Article: Pokéslot
Turn-based word game inspired by bombparty.
Find any word, quickly.
Find the longest word.
Find the largest number of words.
A mix of all the previous teas :)
Main Article: Tea (multiplayer games)
A multi quiz with a global ranking
Main Article: MudaQuiz
Rock-paper-scissors by affinity
Main Article: Jan-ken-pon
Starts a pokéduel <number> after the mention to change max HP
Random quote from anime
Random quote followed by a random image Then, imagine the story...
Random phrases inspired by known animes
Random character from animecharactersdatabase.com
Search for a Pokémon in the pokemon.com pokedex
Use $noun, $adverb, $adject, $vrb in your sentences to add a random word.
$say <text to repeat>
Alternative: $saymudae <text to repeat>
$invert <text to invert>
Part of the words database comes from wordnet.princeton.edu
Counts down in seconds
$beam <emoji or text>
Blow up what you hate.
- $customcd <number> <content> <content to repeat> <content> <optional end>
- $cdspe1 <number> <content to repeat> <content> <optional end>
- $cdspe2 <number> <content> <content to repeat> <optional end>
Describes the trend between you and the mentioned
Answers to your yes or no questions
The most helpful command. $search <keyword> allows you to learn more about a command and the abbreviations related to it.
DMs an embed with a command list.
Change language (en, fr, pt-br, es or de)
Display this help on the channel
Link to join Mudae on her server Mudae World and get more infos
Link to invite Mudae on another server
Change the prefix that invokes Mudae
Help Mudae to entertain mankind and get a free rolls reset
Help Mudae to improve its features
Get your user/server Discord full ID
My only weakness, the time that passes
|Features||Commands · Keys · Instances · Gamemodes · Premium|
|Kakera Features||Kakera · Kakera Badges · Kakera Tower · Kakera Loots · Mudapins · Wishprotect Levels|
|Games||Pokéslot · Tea · MudaQuiz · Jan-ken-pon · Arena|
|Bots||Mudae · Maids and Butlers · Mudae GM · Muda-02|